This course will develop the skills of anyone who’d benefit from understanding telephone etiquette so your business stands out as one of the best.
On this course, delegates learn:
- What a customer needs from a phone conversation and how to provide it
- The power of the first impression and how to create it on the phone
- Call structure and why it’s essential
- Six elements of voice and how to use voice to project the best image
- Words that work and words that don’t
- Listening and questioning skills to explore what the customer really wants
- DO’s and DON’Ts of telephone etiquette (holding, transferring, re-routing, messages)
- Tips to stop a call from becoming challenging; how to manage the call
- The secret to achieving a positive result all the way through the call
- Using the written word for the best effect
Contact us if you’d like to find out more about this course. If it’s not exactly what you’re looking for, talk to us so we can advise on a course to suit you.