The difference between top service performers and the rest
Managing customer service today presents all sorts of challenges and requires all sorts of skills including:
- Managing high workloads and expectations
- Being in control of the interaction, whilst helping the customer to feel in control
- Keeping a positive and productive mindset during challenges
- Handling customer’s demands and approaches
- Being aware and mindful of our own state and responses
- Making decisions and reacting quickly whilst maintaining quality
- Utilising different methods of communication; face-to-face, emails, live-chat, video conference
But it’s not just ‘techniques’ that are key. The right mindsets are vital.
Thanks to our research and experience in customer service sectors, we know how teams can achieve greater service success, even in the most challenging and competitive environments.